Complete Legal Help for All Your Business Needs in Costa Rica
The Meléndez & Bonilla Law Firm provides excellent counsel to local, national, and international business and commercial clients, as well to individuals. Our diverse practice covers both defense and plaintiff work.
Let Us Handle All Your Commercial Matters
You can trust us for the best legal advice on laws relating to Labor, Administrative Rights, Registrar, Tributary, and Traffic; also, Notary Services for the legalization of any legal instrument, consulting for legal actions and contracts, the emission of certifications, title searches and the inscription steps to register property and titles.
Specialized Legal Advice for Business
We specialize in business laws, rules, and regulations. We offer legal advice in all areas that concern or affect your company, and all aspects of the law that involve commercial activity:
- The formation of companies, private and public
- Power of attorney, general and specific
- Certification of company powers (Personerías)
- Trade marks and commercial names
- Public notary documents (Escrituras)
- Leases and rent contracts
- Loans and mortgages
- Operating permission for affiliated companies or foreign branches
- Collections by legal process
- Study and correction of contracts
- Preparation and professional formulation of internal work regulations
- Demands or defense of a labor demand
- Workman Benefits and Labor Rights
- Administrative recruiting (within the country )
- Imports and exports
- Motor vehicle license plates (all of the laws that relate to vehicles )
Immigration and Residency Services
We even cover the services relating to immigration permissions so that you can get all the investors and/or foreign staff that the company would need.
Help With Legal Problems
We also offer legal representation and services, in case your company may become involved in penal matters beyond its control. Swindle, robbery, theft, fraudulent administration, undue retention, labor, and other problems of this type are where you would then require legal representation.
At Meléndez & Bonilla Law Firm you get both the individualized service that you would with a private lawyer plus the expertise of a big law firm that can handle commercial litigation at the international level.
Our lawyers have years of experience and we have developed a specialized litigation strategy. Our outlook is to provide the greatest level of efficiency to our clients while minimizing the hours spent in litigation. We have also achieved considerable experience in contingency-fee based litigation to maximize success for our clients involved in these cases.
Speak with one of our lawyers today, and you won't be disappointed.